How to calculate my CBD daily dosage?
Before we answer this question, we need to clarify a few things.
- The Elixyd CBD oil concentration.
Each CBD oil comes with a different percentage of concentration of the CBD compound. But to be useful, this number must be converted into milligrams for your purposes.
- 3% CBD oil contains 300 mg of CBD
- 5% CBD oil contains 500 mg of CBD
- 10% CBD oil contains 1000 mg of CBD
- 15% CBD oil contains 1500 mg of CBD
- 20% CBD oil Contains 2000 mg of CBD
- 25% CBD oil contains 2500 mg of CBD
- How much CBD in one drop?
Every bottle of Elixyd CBD oil is with 10ml liquid. And in 10ml liquid, there are 250 drops.
So if we take for example the 10% CBD oil, you will have
1000 mg of CBD/250drops=4mg per drop.
- How many MGs of CBD do you need per day?
According to the golden average standard:
- 0.5 mg per kg of CBD for mild conditions
- 1 mg per kg of CBD for medium conditions
- 1.5 mg kg of CBD for severe conditions
- The calculation.
In our example with 10% CBD oil, a personal weight of 80 kg and medium condition, here is the math behind:
- 1 mg*80 kg=80 mg CBD needed per day.
- 80 mg CBD/4 mg per drop=20 drops per day.
- 20 drops/2 ingestion=10 drops in the morning and 10 drops in the evening.
- 250drops in a bottle/20drops per day=12.5 days. This is the period in which one 10% CBD oil will cover your needs in this example.
Still, if this is complicated for you, you can always contact our customer service team via live chat or the contact form, and we will do the calculation for you.