Why choose Elixyd CBD oil for pets?
- All Elixyd oils for pets are Non-GMO, absolutely natural, and free of toxic and heavy metal compounds.
- All products on this website are lab tested and created according to all regulations of the market.
- CBD is often mentioned as a useful therapy for a variety of conditions, including pain management, arthritis, anxiety, and even seizures.
How to choose your CBD pet product?
- You should avoid products with pesticides or other harmful contaminants and toxins inside them.
- Buy CBD online from a website that can show proof of its testing. Yes, Elixyd do that.
Look for broad-spectrum tincture instead of CBD isolate.
How much CBD do you give your pet?
If you do decide to administer CBD to your pet, it’s recommended that you consult your veterinarian first.
Start with a very small dose and closely monitor your pet’s reactions for several days. A small dose means between 0.5 and 1 mg of CBD per every 2 kg. If there aren’t any negative side effects, you can progressively increase the dose until observing the desired result.
How to give CBD oil to my pet?
Pull the oil from the bottle and move carefully to your pet’s mouth to get good visibility. Make sure that you give them a treat after the administration.
- Mix The CBD with Food - Dry foods like cat or dog treats are a better choice, having better absorption